17/05/2014

NEW JOB & "The Fault In Our Stars"

Hello everyone!


So today I thought I would just post a little update, and that is because, something REALLY exciting happened! I got a new job! (weeheey!)

So some weeks ago I wrote an application to get this cool job that my friend had recommended for me (thank you! <3), and they wrote back just the day after,  that I should come to a job interview (everybody who sent an application for the job, went to a job interview, so there was a lot of people at interviews on different days). So then I went to the job interview, and I found out there were SO many, that wanted the job, but I just tried to stay calm and do my best at the interview. At the interview i was at we were about 15 people sitting in a room, and then we got called in one by one to speak to the boss. Then on tuesday this week I was informed that I got the job! I was so happy and I still am, and today I'm going to a meeting with the bosses and the other employees, to hear more about the job and all that stuff. So thats what I'm doing today, and I (as i said) am really excited about it!

"The Fault In Our Stars" & "Allegiant" (the third (last) book in the "Divergent" -series)

This week I also read the very popular  book right now: "The Fault In Our Stars" by the author John Green, because I just finished the three books in the "Divergent" - series (which were SO good!). And on (i think) june the 2nd I'm going to watch the "The Fault In Our Stars" - film, in the cinema, and I'm really excited to see it!
But anyway, I decided to read the book, before I was going to see the film, and it took me just five days to read the whole thing, and I really loved it! I think you should definitely read it (if you haven't already, I'm a little late I know!), and also the "Divergent" (Divergent, Insurgent & Allegiant)- series! They are also really good!


Bikini: Top: H&M Bottom: Hollister
- And just another thing! Summertime is finally arriving "for real", because yesterday it was really nice weather and I was just outside enjoying it all day! (So hopefully I got a little tan, haha), and today the sun is shining as well, so that is really lovely!



Okay, that was all I had for now, goodbye! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment