06/05/2014

NEW IN - Beauty Products

Hello everyone!


It's been a while, but now I've pulled myself together, and started writing on my blog again. So today I'm going to post a little entry about some beauty related stuff I've been getting recently, that I really love!




1. "Wake Me Up" - concealer - by Rimmel


This concealer I really love! It's very light on the skin, and has a bit of shimmer to it. It's also really easy to put on, with the little "lipgloss" -alike applicator, and you just blend it in with your ring finger, and you're good to go!






2. "Colorsensational" - lipgloss - by Maybelline


This lipgloss smells almost as good as real chocolate! Though the smell is good, I'm actually not a huge fan of the colour, but when you actually put it on your lips, it doesn't really look that brown, as it does in the packaging, which I'm really glad about. Long story short: I love it!




3.  "Eyeshadow Primer Portion" - eyeshadow primer - by Urban Decay


This eyeshadow primer is something a LOT of people already have been recommending and talking about for so long. So I decided to give it at try and bought it. Though I haven't actually tried it yet, I'm really looking forward to it!





4.  "Mineral Eyeshadow Trio - Almond" - eyeshadows - by Natio


I don't really use that much eye and face makeup, but I decided to get this little eyeshadow trio anyway, because I just think it looks very compact, and I really love the natural colours in it.




5. "Stay Glossy" - lipgloss - by Rimmel


This lipgloss is a beautiful spring/summertime colour. It's a light pink with a bit of shimmer, and looks very nice on your lips!
The applicator is also really nice and soft, and makes it very easy to apply.




6. "Core Collection" - face brushes - by Real Techniques


These brushes has as the Urban Decay primer, been talked about a lot and have been recommended by many beauty bloggers and vloggers, so I also decided to give these brushes a try. 
The brushes are really soft, and there is any kind brush you need for your face, from foundation brush to concealer brush.
Though I don't really use foundation, they might be helpful if I'm going to a special party and actually want to use some thing with a very high coverage on my skin.




7. "Starter Set"- eye pencils - by Real Techniques


So i got all the brushes for the face, and then I decided to get the ones for the eyes as-well, because I really want to get better at doing my eye-makeup, and I think these pencils is going to to a pretty good job with their softness and precision.



That was everything i had for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment