18/05/2014

BABYLIPS!

Hello there!


So for a really long time I have known the "babylips" lip balms from Maybeline, but I never got a chance to try one of them, because they have never been in any stores where I live. But then, just yesterday I saw that they had finally arrived at one of the stores where I live, so of course I had to buy some to check them out!

But actually I also thought it was a really good idea to get them, because summer is coming and I also need to protect my lips from the sun, and the babylips lip balms has SPF in them! Double bonus!


So I got two different kinds of babylips:






The first one i got is the "Intense Care". It is just a clear lip balm without any colour:





And then, the second one I got is the "Cherry Me", and it is a dark pink colour and smells like cherries:




Bye! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment