12/05/2014

NEW IN

Hi there everybody!

So today I'm going to share with you some things that I got very recently, and that I'm very excited to wear!



1. Dress with daises from ASOS

I really love this dress, it has a very nice print with big black and white daisies on it, and the shape of it makes it very loose at the bottom and cute.






2. Dress from H&M

I also really love this dress from H&M. It has a cute (also) black and white pattern, which is shaped like small arrows. It also has some really cute cut-outs at the waist and also at the collarbones.







3. Fanny-pack from a leather store in Copenhagen

I also got this little fanny-pack from a little leather store in Copenhagen. I think this is a really cleaver way to wear you phone and stuff in a bag, without you having to carry it on you arms, you can actually just put it across your torso, and you're ready to go!






4. Dress from ASOS

This is a very basic, but cute summer dress I got. It is just a dark gray colour and has a v-neck at the front, but at the back it has a really cool cut-out, which I really love!






5. "Infinity" necklace from ASOS

Next-up, is this little cute necklace i got from ASOS. It is gold, has a very short chain and then it also has this little "infinity" symbol, which I also really love.






6. "Fake"-leatherjacket from H&M

I've been wanting a leatherjacket for quite a long time now, and one day I finally found one that I really liked. But i actually ended op buying it in the wrong size, so I had to exchange it, and I never saw it in the store again!
But then, just the other day I saw it, where there was only two left and one of them was just my size, and to my surprise was also 50% off! So I am really happy about this jacket!







7. Sandals from ASOS

I am so happy about these sandals, that I got from ASOS! They were really cheap, but the are so nice. I just tried them on and they are so comfortable, and does not slip of your feet. And they also look soo pretty on!






8. "Feather" necklace from ASOS

So the last thing I have to show for now is this little gold "feather"-necklace. This necklace is a bit longer than the "infinity"-one, but it is the same shade of gold. I think it's really pretty, and you can easily layer the two necklaces on top of a cute outfit!




No comments:

Post a Comment