08/06/2015

Sneaker obsession

As I've spotted for some time now, the sneaker obsession is a pretty big fashion hype at the moment, at least where I live, and probably where some of you do too. It's all about getting the newest and craziest designed pair and being up to date. It is as if the sneaker you're wearing almost defines who you are; are you popular & following the trend? I, myself, have also gotten into this form of sneaker obsession, and dream about expensive sneakers and how cool I would look if I were to buy a new pair. But oh well, money sometimes comes in the way, and over 100£ for a shoe, might just hurt my bank account a little too much. But we shall see, soon there might be a brand new release from Nike, and if that is the case I want to be first. But in the meantime here is some other sneakers I think would look amazing on my feet, maybe yours too?











No comments:

Post a Comment