08/06/2015

I'm going to Crete!

Hello!

I havn't really spoken to much of my big summer holiday this year, but I shorty mentioned it in my last blogpost, but I'm finally going on an amazing and relaxing trip to a hot island, which is Crete! Crete is situated south from Greece, and is a part of Greece. I've never been there before, but I'm going together with my friend and her mother, and they have been there about fourteen times, so they know everything you need to know on the island. I'm very excited and I will be traveling for eleven days in total. It's an amazing opportunity, and I'm really glad I'm going, I'm sure it's going to be an experience I will remember the rest of my life (and of course we will be wearing our new Triangl bikinis!).

Here is some pictures my friend sent me of where we're staying:

No comments:

Post a Comment