16/05/2015

5SOS concert 12/5/15

Hi there!

Yes, yet again I've been out in the city, and to a concert. What can I say, I just love it! It is at least the third month in a row, where I attend a concert, and it has been great!
This month I went to the "Five Seconds of Summer", or for short "5SOS" concert, in Forum, Copenhagen. We had seats on the sixteenth row before the stage, so we could actually se them im details, and not just as small dots on a stage, which was really awesome.
It was an awesome concert. The warm-up band was "Hey Violet", which is a band 5SOS signed to their own record label "Hi or Hey"-records. They were very energetic and had a punk-rock sound, like 5SOS, and I think they did a really good job at getting the audience excited and ready for the main act.
The concert itself was amazing. There were so many good songs and all the memories I have from these songs from the past, just made me really happy and excited. They were also really good live and they all had amazing voices and instrument talents. They were also really fun on stage, and folled a bit around, and took two lucky audience up on stage with them!
It was just a really good concert, and I'm really happy I went.
Here is some pictures I took:


Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment: