15/04/2015

Sick today

Hi there!
Today has been a really rough day for me, because I've been sick all day. It all started off two days ago, when I got a really bad throat-ache, that felt like knives in my throat, but otherwise I felt fine and just got on with the day. But last night I woke up around five or six AM and felt really hot and thirsty, and my whole body ached so bad, especially my back, no matter how I was lying in my bed. Because I felt really bad and tired, I decided to wait to get up, until my alarm clock would go off at six thirty AM. When my alarm clock went off, I went to the bathroom, but I felt very dizzy and it got very bad as I sat on the toilet, and my head started hurting and spinning like crazy. Then all of the sudden I woke up on the bathroom floor, because I had fainted, and fallen down. I then, very confused about the situation, got up off the floor, and quickly lyied in my bed again, because I knew I was too weak to even stand up. I lay down in my bed, very schocked of what just had happened, and I felt terrible. My dad then came in with some pills for to take away the pain, and after that I've just been lying in my bed all day today, with a fever. So that's how my day has been, and I just felt like sharing my experience.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment