12/03/2015

Katy Perry concert + photos

Hello there!

As I mentoined in my last blogpost a few days ago, I was going to the "Prismatic-tour" by Katy Perry. To get the the concert we had to drive for about three hours, because it was in the total different side of the country, compared to where I live. It was kind of a long drive, but when we finally got there it was so worth it! The warmup artist were Charli XCX, and she had lots of energy and were really good at both singing, performing and talkning to the audience.
We sat on the front row at the left side of the stage, so we had an amazing view, and we could almost touch some of the props (which were floating balloon emojis)!
The show was very coordinated and there were a lot of amazing props and costumes. Even though the concert was very coordinated, Katy Perry still had lots of time to talk to us, the audience, and she was so sweet and kind. She also invited to people up on the stage with her, and I must say I was very jealous!
All in all a really good and amazing concert. Here is some pictures I took:

ALL PICTURES ARE BY ME ©



No comments:

Post a Comment