05/06/2014

The Fault In Our Stars film premier

Hi there everyone!

As you might now I wrote a post about the book "The Fault In Our Stars", which I had just read at the time, because I wanted to read it before I was going to se the film. So on monday the 2nd of june it was finally the day, and I went to the premier of the film together with seven of my girlfriends (even though I had my english exam the day after), and it was really good. There were of course a few things from the book, that wasn't in the film and some of them I must say i missed a little bit, but the rest of the film was so good, and very accurate to the book. I didn't cry (as a lot of people who has read the book did) when I read the book actually, but I cried about three times when I saw the movie. So if you have read the book and didn't cry, there is still a chance you will cry when you see the film.
And even if you don't cry, you will probably hear someone else crying, I know I did, with a cinema full of mostly girls, it can be hard to avoid, haha!

But overall I really liked the film, and I would definitely recommend it to others, but I would also recommend reading the book first, so you know about some of the things that they don't show in the film.


Arizona with pomegranate flavour and popcorn - I'm ready for the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment